– Tiana Woodarek and Alena Woodarek, of Springville, were named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Southern New Hampshire University.
– Brian Klementowski and Ryan Unger, of Boston and Leah Waldman, of West Valley, took part in the 19th Annual Student Research and Creativity Conference at Buffalo State College. They presented original research or creative work to fellow students and faculty members.
– Jeffrey Jaskolka, of Boston, was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Baldwin Wallace University.
– Courtney Helmich, of East Concord, was named to the provost’s list for the spring semester at Genesee Community College; while Sarah Kiblin, of East Concord, and Charmaine Schulze, of West Valley, were named to the school’s dean’s list and Taylor Becker, of Sardinia, and Emily Kazmierczak, of West Valley, were named to the President’s List.
– Area students who were placed on the dean’s list at Alfred State University for the spring semester include Courtney Charlesworth, Taryn Dechow and Taylor Dechow, of Cattaraugus; Matthew Hanft, of East Otto; Nathan Wheeler, of Machias; Jordan Seltzer, of West Valley; Casey Hopkins, of Boston; Cole Smith, of Collins; Mark Doud, of East Concord and Brandon Bryniarski, Elizabeth Chase and Donald Piatek, of Springville.
– Zachary Cudney and Corrine Swartz, of Springville, were named to the dean’s list at the University at Albany for the spring semester.
– Area students who were named to the dean’s list at Buffalo State College include Makenzie Fintak, Chelsea Luther, William Lawton and Olivia Smith, of Springville; James O’Brien, Steven Durandetto and Leah Waldman, of West Valley; Justin Salzman, Nicole Schuster, Emily Braun and Victoria Nguyen, of Boston and Austin Fehrer, of Colden.
– Collin Sullivan, of Springville, was named to the dean’s list at Morrisville State College.