Sunday, May 7
Boston— Three children were transported to the hospital to be checked out after the fire department responded to a Wohlhueter Road residence for a carbon monoxide detector activation. National Fuel also responded.
Tuesday, May 9
Springville— Michelle C. Booth, 37, was charged by New York State Police with criminal contempt in the second degree at approximately 11:37 a.m. Booth was also arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Erie County Sheriff’s Office and was taken to the holding center in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Orchard Park— Christian J. Wollschlager, 20, of Springville was charged with UPM at 9 p.m. while on Milestrip Road. He was issued an appearance ticket.
Boston— A 44-year-old male passenger was charged with consumption of alcohol in a vehicle after a traffic stop on the 219 Expressway.
Boston— A Boston State Road caller reported that her 20-year-old grandson locked himself in the bathroom with all the phones. She was apparently upset that the grandson is on the phone all day and constantly comes and goes. He was advised to follow the house rules while staying with her. He is reportedly seeking alternate living arrangements.
Boston—Erie County Sheriff’s Fire Investigators were called to the scene of a fire on James Drive that reportedly started in the basement of a single-family home. The Boston Fire Department extinguished the fire. It is believed that the fire was caused by the installation of additional lighting in the basement for the purpose of a marijuana grow operation. As a result, Michael A. Townsend, 46, was charged with UPM, and growing of the plant known as cannabis by unlicensed persons. Townsend was ticketed and released.
Concord— A motorist struck a deer on Vaughn Street. Minor damage was reported. The deer apparently got up and ran away when patrol approached it.
Wednesday, May 10
Boston— A Wohlhueter Road homeowner reported that they had a peacock in their yard for a few days. The caller wished to notify the authorities in case the animal had been reported missing.
Concord— A caller reported a fox or coyote was injured on Genesee Road. The animal was deceased upon patrol’s arrival.
Concord— A caller reported a motorcycle was facing the wrong way on the northbound 219 Expressway, and the driver was having a hard time keeping the bike upright. The caller felt the driver might be intoxicated. Patrol checked the area with negative results.
Thursday, May 11
Colden— A caller residing on Partridge Road discovered that she was locked out of her online banking due to suspicious activity. She contacted the bank and found out that an unknown person cashed two checks in Ohio against her savings account totaling $41,360.
Concord— A caller on Belscher Road reported that at least two people with flashlights were behind his house. The caller could not see them but continued to hear voices and believed they went into a vacant house. No persons were discovered but Patrol did find an empty methadone bottle belonging to a male Springville resident.
Concord— A handgun was reported missing from the glove box of a vehicle that had been stored for the winter.
Springville— Patrol investigated a property damage accident involving two trucks at Gramco Inc on Waverly Street. A truck backing up struck a parked tractor trailer. Information was exchanged.
Springville— A lock box containing $60 in cash was taken from an unlocked desk sometime over the past weekend from Monroe Road Construction. The investigation is continuing.