Monday, Aug. 7
– Patrol investigated criminal mischief on North Buffalo Street.
Thursday, Aug. 10
– Patrol and the New York State Department of Transportation inspected six trucks and placed one out of service.
Friday, Aug. 11
– Patrol made an attempt to locate on Newman Street.
Saturday, Aug. 12
– Patrol assisted Erie County Sheriff’s deputies with a domestic incident on North Street.
– Patrol arrested Bradley Watt, 56, of Springville, who was stopped for speeding on West Main Street. Upon contact with Watt, the officer detected the smell of an alcoholic beverage and observed several indications of intoxication. After failing roadside field sobriety texts, Watt was charged with driving while intoxicated.
Sunday, Aug. 13
– Patrol investigated a hit and run accident on Maple Avenue.
Monday, Aug 14
– Patrol investigated reckless operation on Main Street.
– Patrol assisted with a first aid call on Waverly Street.
– Patrol investigated an alarm on South Cascade Drive.
– Parol investigated a suspicious person on Chestnut Street.
Wednesday, Aug. 16
– Patrol investigated a parking complaint on West Main Street.
– Patrol made a welfare check on South Cascade Drive.
– Patrol investigated a report of fraud on Spring Street.
– Patrol investigated a neighbor dispute on North Buffalo Street.
Thursday, Aug. 17
– Patrol assisted with a fire on South Central Avenue.
Traffic stops, premise checks, details and training are not included in the police log.